Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot weather, crabby baby?

Well, normally I like hot weather - especially since we actually have a nice pool in our neighborhood - but Jack isn't really ready for hot weather.  If it makes it difficult for me to breathe then it's 10x worse for him (though his lungs are much better now that he's not aspirating!).  I don't really feel comfortable taking him to the pool yet either.  So, my wonder is that since it was soooo hot yesterday, did that attribute to Jack's crankiness all day?  He was a fussy baby!  I do think he had some rather painful gas also - he definitely felt better after a couple poops!  I'm hoping he does better today for Grandma Sally!

On a side note, I did notice that though we don't take Jack outside too terribly much - he does have a slight farmer's tan on his little arms!  His little legs actually kinda tan!!  Hopefully he doesn't have his dad's easily sunburnt skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment