Friday, March 4, 2011

Pregnancy...

As of today I have moved into new pregnancy territory for me...I've passed the point when Jack was born.  Jack was born at 26 weeks, 2 days - I am now 26 weeks, 3 days.  I am excited to continue this journey with our new little boy still growing inside my incubator rather than the outside incubator like Jack did.  I would've loved to have Jack continue his journey the way this little one with hopefully do but we are also very lucky to have such a special, perfect miracle in Jack!  He's caught up to be age appropriate - which is AWESOME!!  He's a rockstar!  I am always worrying about him, which is a normal mom thing, but I know that he'll be great no matter what comes his way!

I am looking foward to seeing my 3rd trimester in a week and a half and continuing to look towards having a May baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment