Monday, June 20, 2011

Jack...

Poor Jack, he's been a little overshadowed by the arrival of Reid. He got to enjoy a ton of "daddy" time while I was recovering, but now he's been having to share me on the days I'm home with both boys. He doesn't fully understand about sharing, except his germs, and doesn't wait patiently. We are working on the "be nice to your brother" thing...it's not easy! I'm definitely thankful we are only going to have 2 children. Jack is doing well in general, he still loves school. He's been super sick all weekend with a fever and not eating at all...hopefully he's coming out of that, he needs to eat again! He got lots more daddy cuddle time this weekend since he felt so awful and only wanted to snuggle, but I got to put him to bed last night with cuddles and lots of books!

Here's one of our first pics of the boys together...what do you think?  Neither of them look extremely thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment