Friday, September 24, 2010

11 Months!!

We are closing in on 1 year...11 months old.  Time sure does fly when you are having fun!  I can't believe it's been this long already!  I'll be saying the same thing when he's 5, 10, 15, etc...but I truely can't believe it's already been this long.  It seems like just yesterday!  I just quickly wanted to post about Jack being 11 months old and how fantastic he has done so far and how much he's doing lately!  Talking up a storm - dada, ba, mama!!  He's working on crawling, pulling up to stand, playing with his toys still, throwing overhand and getting more teeth in!  His top left is so close to pushing thru, just not yet!  We head to the pediatrician next week, so I'm hoping for good weight gain - if he keeps eating the way he's been then it shouldn't be a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment