Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday planning...

Wow - I can't believe that I am starting to plan Jack's 1st birthday!  This time last year we were just getting started working on his nursery, registering, and getting a list of names together!  A lot has changed!  We are definitely going to be celebrating what a year it has been!  We have been through some tough challenges and have come out for the better!  We aren't going to have a big massive party, mostly  family, close friends, and hopefully a couple special nurse guests (I need your address Brooke!)  I was choosing pictures of his invitation and it's amazing how much he has changed this past year - one thing's for sure, he's always had an awesome head of hair!!

We are officially TUBE FREE!  It took 10 long months but we've made it.  We have a new goal now - crawling.  I am hoping he'll be crawling all over the place by his birthday.  He's thinking about it just hasn't quite got it yet!  He's tolerating tummy time much better and is pushing up on his arms, so it's just a matter of time! 

1 comment:

  1. Tell me the date so I can make sure I am off. I am going to kiss all over that kid!

    ReplyDelete