Sunday, December 19, 2010

Big Boy Haircut!!...

I went to get my haircut on Friday afternoon and while we were there, Jack got his FIRST haircut!  He was such a good boy!  He did so good and was very well behaved.  I think it helped to have many cute girls fawning all over him the whole time!  I didn't realize how long his hair was getting until last Tuesday.  That's when I took some updated pictures of him and noticed how long it looked.  He now looks like such a big boy!  Here are a couple pics Natalie(our stylist) took since my cell phone camera is broken (thank you Mr. Jack).


It's amazing how different he looks from just having his haircut!  I just can't believe how much he's grown and changed over the last year.  I am so thrilled to have him home and be able to enjoy Christmas with my whole family this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment