Monday, December 6, 2010

Constantly worrying...

I hope that my worrying is normal - otherwise I'm in trouble.  I am constantly worrying about Jack.  It seems that when we get through something bit, something else pops up.  Like right now, we have been improving on solids and eating a consistent 20oz of formula/day for the past month or so, which means that when we were at the pediatrician on Friday for his synagis shot, we had a fantastic weight check - up to almost 18lbs!  I was very happy and so was the pediatrician's office.  This weekend, Jack started drinking less from his bottles - only a couple ounces/day but continued to eat his solids very well - 3 good meals/day.  Now today, he took only about 17oz of formula and didn't eat hardly any dinner.  I know we have overcome so much and he's starting to do well with weight and eating more variety of foods, I thought we were on a good track.  Hopefully this is just a small setback to where he is just starting to wean himself down on his formula amounts but the not eating dinner concerns me a little bit.  I'm planning on calling the pediatrician tomorrow to make sure he isn't getting sick (from me again - I can't seem to stay away from colds this fall) and that is why he isn't eating.  So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I hope Jack is okay! Macy has her first cold and her cough sounds horrible. I was looking at your counter for Jack's age. If he had been born on his due date, he and Macy would only be two days apart. Praying your new little one stays put longer this time! :)

    ReplyDelete