Tuesday, November 30, 2010

13 weeks...

Today is 13 weeks, we had our normal every other week doctor appointment, everything is great, blood pressure is good, heard the heartbeat very quickly this time.  That's a great thing since last time it took quite awhile to hear it!  I finally gained some weight...2.5lbs - I figured that must be because of Thanksgiving but I could barely eat that night because I was so full from lunch!  Though I am through the first trimester now, I'm still having some nauseous feelings...ugh.  Sometimes I think it would be better to just puke...who knows.  Overall, with both Jack and this little one, I've had pretty easy first trimesters...more nauseous and exhausted this time but I think some of that is because I have Jack to care for and boy is he a busy body!!  Overall, we are happy things are going well and just trying to take care of both my little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment