Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfulness...

This Thanksgiving I am very thankful for many things.  First and foremost, my special, amazing son, Jack.  This time last year, we were spending time between the NICU and home, Jack was 1 month old but as you all know, he came 14 weeks early, so he still needed to grow before coming home.  This year is very special because he is home with us, he is catching up to his actual age.  I know every baby is a miracle but he is definitely more of a miracle than most normal babies.  Secondly, Baby Albright #2, who is just a little over 12 weeks along - so far, everything is going great and we are monitoring my blood pressure closely and hoping for a long 36+ week pregnancy this time.  Thirdly, my husband, who is an amazing father and I wouldn't be able to do any of this without him.  Finally, Jack's wonderful grandparents.  His grandmas babysit him every week and their time is greatly appreciated.  His grandpas love seeing him and spoiling him as much as possible!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment