Wednesday, January 5, 2011

18 weeks

Overall things are going good with the pregnancy.  I had been feeling some pretty good kicks from this little guy the last couple weeks but over the last few days he's been pretty quiet, or he's moved and positioned himself behind my anterior placenta so I can feel him so good.  I've been pretty busy chasing after his older brother also!  We've been thinking of names and have a short list of about 5 or so.  Likely we'll narrow it down to 2 and then decide once he's born.  That seemed to work well with Jack.  Our plan is to move Jack into the bigger bedroom upstairs and then this little guy will get Jack's old room but likely we will decorate a little differently.  I don't want him to get all the hand-me-downs.  He will get to wear some of Jack's old clothes but likely not too many of the sleepers due to different seasons, so he'll get new stuff!!  Lucky kid!  Here is a sideways ultrasound picture - I can't figure out how to turn it the right way!

We will be getting another ultrasound in about 5 weeks to make sure his growth is on track and everything is still going well with him especially with our history.  I am hoping and planning on everything going full term and look forward to being big and pregnant with this little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment