Friday, January 21, 2011

The halfway point...

I have hit the halfway point in this pregnancy, so far so good.  We had our ultrasound 3 weeks ago, everything was great at that point.  We have another one in 3 weeks, I'm hoping for good things at that one as well.  I had my OB look up in my file when I started swelling with Jack - it was noted at 23 weeks...I do think I was swelling after work before that point - so probably around 21 or 22 weeks...as of now no swelling at all.  My twice daily blood pressure checks are going great - they are staying low.  I am trying to take it fairly easy - my days at work are long and busy but thankfully that's really only 2 days/week.  I am trying to take it easy on the days I am home with Jack - that's not too easy!  He's such a busy body! 

Jack is walking around the house like a champ - more than crawling!  He's gaining good weight and we are still working on the sippy cup thing...hopefully he gets it soon!  Otherwise, we are still giving him bottles and he seems to like the pediasure!  He makes more and more different sounds each day.  He starts daycare in either March or April, so it will be interesting to see how many new things he picks up while he's there - just hopefully no illnesses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment