Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Almost over...

Wow, the month of April seems to have flown by!!  I can't believe in a few short days it will be May.  I've been looking forward to May ever since I found out I was pregnant but now that it's here...I can't believe it!  Thankfully, I'm still pregnant, hoping for 3 more weeks, that'll be 37 weeks...full term.  Things are going well so far, I've had a couple non-stress tests, that all looks good.  My blood pressure is staying within a good range and I'm still working! 

We are still not finished with the baby's room...it'll get done, hopefully soon but we'll see.  We have a couple things to still buy, plan is to do that this weekend...we have a little painting and organizing left to do.  I haven't even washed the new clothes I bought!!  I'm definitely running behind on all this...it's crazy because I know it'll be here before i know it!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable April...still can't believe it flew by...my birthday, a night in the hospital, and Easter...all done and we look forward to May and meeting this new baby in a minimum of 3 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment