Friday, April 9, 2010

Another year older...

I'm enjoying a wonderful birthday with my little Jack man.  I actually just put him down for a nap because he's been fighting it all afternoon.  We spent part of the morning at Target (mainly to get one of his prescriptions which I thought the dr's office was supposed to send over for a refill and they didn't) and we wanted to get our buddy Grant something for his 1-year birthday (April 13).  Jack seemed to enjoy our time at Target - he liked being pushed around in the cart! 

We then drove over to visit Grant and Jess.  We had a nice visit with them, gave Grant his birthday present - books!  He enjoyed them!  Grant is letting Jack borrow his Bumbo seat right now - look at the big man sitting in it!

I'm definitely happy to have such a great day with Jack - turning another year older isn't much fun - especially now that I am actually in my thirties!  Oh well, I can handle it as long as I've got Jack and Dustin around!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed your Birthday! Jack looks great and we will be over soon to see you all!

    ReplyDelete