Friday, April 16, 2010

Maybe a plan...

I talked with the NP from ENT today (so many initials!) - looks like there is a tentative plan in place regarding Jack and his abnormality.  May 14, 2010 is the day - GI is planning on doing a scope and ENT will fix the laryngeal cleft as long as it looks decent (meaning not too red and inflammed).  They are concerned about scarring after repairing the cleft which can lead to more problems with swallowing but we are hoping everything goes well and his cleft will be repaired at that time.

Good news - Jack laughed today!  He has been giving us these full face, open mouthed grins lately and I got a little giggle/laugh out of him today!  It was the best medicine I could have received!  I was sooo happy!  He knows just what to do!  We went shopping - headed to Babies R Us (they had a great coupon) and Jack got bunches of clothes today!  I'm trying to plan ahead - bought him the 3-6 month size rather than 0-3mo size planning that he'll be in the bigger size soon!  He's such a big man these days!  He'll be styling in his new clothes!  Maybe I'll get to go shopping for myself soon also! :)

Grandpa T and Grandma Nell are coming down to babysit tomorrow night so Dustin and I can be at Jess' "Wig-Out" party!  We are looking forward to a fun night with friends!  Good luck to everyone tomorrow walking in Race for the Cure~We love you Jess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment