Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day...

I had my first mother's day this year and my wonderful sweet son borrowed his dad's credit card (very smart boy) and bought me this fantasic frame which has a plate with his name on it!  Once it is done and up on the wall I will take a picture and post it.  Jack and I went shopping for cards for him to give his grandma's - we did not play favorites and each grandma got the same card.  Jack told us he wanted to add his own special touch to the cards - so Dustin and I got a picture of Jack 'signing' their cards!
Dustin and Jack brought me lunch to work, I greatly enjoyed seeing my little guy during the day!!  Thankfully I got off work early because we got everything done we needed to! 

We saw Jack's PT today - we have some more things to work on this week - he's been using his extension to help him do things - like rolling over and some of his standing.  So we have to work on flexing his legs and extending his arms - that's our plan.  We are going to work on this before Jack goes into the hospital and do what we can while he's in there so we don't have much of a set back during this hospital stay.   I don't know how long he will be in after the cleft is repaired but it will at least be until he can learn to feed again and have a swallow study done to make sure his swallowing is fine.  We are looking forward to being tube free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment