Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pregnancy update...

24 weeks and 5 days...made it this far.  I'm very happy to say that so far things are going great!  I've been going to weekly doctor appointments, checking my blood pressure daily and generally watching my sodium.  Overall, things are looking good.  No swelling in my ankles so far, I can still wear my wedding rings, and outside of this nasty stuffy nose, I'm feeling great.  I finally had Dustin take a belly picture tonight, I wanted to compare it to my last belly picture we took before I had Jack...I'm about a week further along than the picture with him but it'll be a decent comparision. 



                           

October 2009 - Jack

February 2011 - Baby #2
I am definitely looking forward to this pregnancy going on as long as possible and definitely want to make it full term this time!  Likely we'll have another ultrasound after 28 weeks to make sure he's still growing well in there and it will definitely be nice to have another peek at him!



No comments:

Post a Comment