Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning...

So, I'm really hoping that spring if finally here...the snow is almost melted off the ground and I had the sunroof cracked open in the car on my way to Target yesterday!  Since it seems as though spring is almost here, I decided it was time to clean out the closet - besides there is probably a ton of clothes I haven't worn in forever!  What a huge difference - I found clothes that I didn't realize I still had - bunches of casual pants, jeans, and summer clothes!  I need to do this once a season!  

Jack has been working really hard on reaching for objects - he loves his activity gym (Thanks Shelly!!!).  He punches the octopus like it's his job!  We are starting to wonder if he'll be a lefty because he seems to use it more than his right!  I'll post pictures later! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday - especially with all the wonderful sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't someone clean the garage also? Seems like maybe that should get a mention. :)

    ReplyDelete